- Energy Farmers Australia builds WA’s first mobile biochar kiln
- Glenvar Harvest Direct – A bioenergy and weed management tool
- Wheat straw for bioenergy
- Anaerobic Digestion 101
- Understanding Biochar
- Biochar Workshop – Elmore Victoria
- Energy Farmers Company Overview
- Energy Farmers presents at Bioenergy Australia’s annual conference.
- Bioenergy Roadmap – A good plan for the future.
- The future is now – John Deere to develop a tractor to run on 100% veg oil
- “Carbon Tax” – opening up opportunities in Australian agriculture.
- Biochar in the ground in Western Australia.
- Getting biochar back into the soil – Subsoiling
- New Carbon Farming Methodologies Open for Comment
- Mid West Waste to Energy Project – Testing for energy.
- Biochar Trials in West Midlands WA
- Keep an open mind on carbon farming.
- Environmental Plantings Methadology Approved
- Carbon Farming Begins Business
- Funding for Carbon Farming
- 2011 Bioenergy Review
- The pros and cons of a carbon price for agriculture
- Biochar guidelines – Good news for Biochar WA
- Carbon Tax – Countryman Response 21st July
- Pick a winner – Bioenergy
- Carbon Price – Insuring our future
- More carbon farming methodologies
- Where’s the oil going to come from – Peak oil and the oil crunch!
- Release of carbon farming initiative positive and negative list consultation paper.
- Farmers & aviation biofuels!
- Get in behind.
- China and India’s response to climate change!
- CSIRO’s new book – Climate Change: Science and Solutions for Australia
- Clarke and Dawe – Some carbon tax satire
- Farmers in a growing market
- Poles apart on climate change
Mobile: +61 (0) 427 611424