The methodology involves the establishment and management of permanent native forests that increase removal of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. The abatement activity includes planting and/or seeding native species on cleared or partially cleared land.
Energy Farmers can:
- Provide you with an estimation of the amount of carbon you could grow from the trees you have planted or are planning to plant
- Assess the eligibility of your offset project under the CFI regulations
- Register you as an offset entity and register your project under the CFI
- Carry out project reporting and administration
- Aggregation and brokerage.
How you can get involved:
To find how many tonnes of carbon your trees could grow, fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you soon with an estimation. Alternatively contact us for more information